The American Jobs Plan is the most comprehensive and ambitious investment in US jobs since World War II. While most only think of roads and bridges as infrastructure (which they are), this progressive plan takes a bold new approach to building our country back better! Some of the ways we will all benefit include:
- Delivery of clean drinking water by replacing 100 percent of the nation’s lead pipes and service lines
- Creating good jobs electrifying vehicles
- Building high-speed broadband infrastructure to reach 100 percent coverage – THIS IS HUGE FOR RURAL OREGONIANS!
- Creating jobs modernizing power generation and delivering clean electricity.
- Improving ports, waterways, and airports
Click HERE to read Heather Cox Richardson’s take on how this historic proposal can build our country back, providing much needed improvements and bringing many jobs to American workers.