Some say Trump looked presidential in his first public speech to Congress. I say, judge a person by what he does and not by what he says. He is a master manipulator. Let’s keep our eye on the ball. Are his policies hurting people and violating our basic human rights? Has he been truthful to the American people or not? I think you know the answers. Then join with me in a united campaign within the Democratic Party to Resist!
Let’s use this page to vent, to brainstorm, to plan many forms of positive social and political action. If you want to work with us, please leave your comments at the end of this blog entry.
Here is powerful statement and video by Keith Olbermann: “Racist Donald Trump…” Check this out here:
Hope to see many of you at our next meeting of Josephine Country Democrats: March 14, 129 NW “E” St, Grants Pass @ 6:30 PM. David Smith from Indivisible will be our main speaker.
Last but not lease, keep in mind there are many ways to Resist. Here are some important links you might find useful:
- ACLU People Power: https://www.peoplepower.org/
- Progressive Change Committee: https://www.boldprogressives.org/
- Rogue Indivisible: https://rogueindivisible.org/contact
- Resist Calendar: https://www.resistancecalendar.org/
- Michael Moore’s 10 point plan: https://t.co/dLyHoZgffP
- National Popular Vote: http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/
- Common Cause: http://www.commoncause.org/
- Resist Meetup Medford: https://www.meetup.com/Resist-Medford-OR/
- Resist Meetup Ashland: https://www.meetup.com/Resist-Ashland/
- Josephine County Progressives Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340945592594557/
- 19 Ways to Resist on Twitter: https://t.co/4PryHORFR7
- Health Care for All Oregon: http://hcao.org/
- Nature Conservancy: https://support.nature.org/
- Center for Food Safety Trump Watch: https://www.cfstrumpwatch.org/
- Connecting citizens to their legislators via quick swipe of their phones: https://dailyaction.org/