HEALTHCARE.GOV HAS A NEW DEADLINE THIS YEAR:
Did you know?
- 39% of Josephine County has health insurance via the Affordable Care Act
- The average premium subsidy via the Affordable Care Act in Josephine County is $427
- 12,465 Josephine County residents are covered by the Oregon Health Plan due to the Affordable Care Act
- 1,815 jobs were created in Southern Oregon as a result of increased access to healthcare since passage of the Affordable Care Act
- The Affordable Care Act is the same as “Obamacare”???
- More about how the ACA has impacted the 2nd Congressional District (Walden)
- More about how the ACA has impacted the 4th Congressional District (DeFazio)