Hot off the Press
Heading into critical election season, DPO elects new chair, officers INDEPENDENCE — Hundreds of Democrats gathered in Polk County, Oregon, this weekend for the first State Central Committee Meeting of the 2020 election cycle. On Sunday, the Party elected new officers, including Carla “K.C.” Hanson as Democratic Party of Oregon Chair. Hanson has a […]
Read more about it: Senate Bill 608 summary
Oregon Public Broadcasting explains……. https://www.opb.org/news/article/qa-how-oregons-cap-and-trade-system-would-work/
What We are working for:
- A balanced and equitable economy that provides a living wage for all workers.
- Competent, affordable and accessible health care.
- World class, lifelong educational opportunities.
- A healthy, sustainable environment.
- International diplomacy and cooperation.
We are county citizens who believe in bringing people together for the common good and making democratic principles the driving force behind all public policy.
We are working to build a community that extends beyond our borders and respects the inherent dignity of all.