Read the full Robert Riech article in Substack.
Here they are:
- Become even more politically active.
- Do not succumb to the tempting anesthesias of complacency or cynicism. The stakes are too high.
- Counter lies with truth.
- Do not tolerate bigotry and hate.
- Do not resort to name-calling, bullying, intimidation, violence, or any of the other tactics that Trump followers may be using.
- Be compassionate toward hardcore followers of Trump, but be firm in your opposition.
- Don’t waste your time commiserating with people who already agree with you.
- Don’t decide to sit this election out or vote for a third-party candidate because you don’t especially like Biden and you’re tired of voting for the “lesser of two evils.”
- Demonstrate, but don’t confuse demonstrating for political action.
- Don’t get distracted by the latest sensationalist post or story by or about Trump.
In Josephine County, this also pertains to our local candidates and issues in the May Primary and November elections. Get Involved!
— Become Active in your Local Democratic Party —
Forward to a like-minded friend, relative and/or neighbor!