Subject was Fire Readiness.
We had a good crowd in the room and more on Zoom. Excellent questions asked and answered. Speakers were Rick McClintock from Firewise, and Representatives Lily Morgan and Pam Marsh.
Following the video are links to the handouts and email addresses for the speakers. Thank you to all who attended!
Here is the video:
- Meeting Agenda: https://josephinedemocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/JCDCC-Meeting-Agenda-08-09-22.pdf
- Firewise: https://josephinedemocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/FirewiseHowToPrepareYourHomeForWildfires.pdf
- Can We Coexist with Big Wildfire: https://josephinedemocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/Documentary-2022-Can-we-coexist-with-big-wildfires.pdf
- From OR Dept of Financial Regulation about Insurance & Wildfire: https://josephinedemocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/Homeowners-Insurance-and-Wildfires.pdf
- The International WUI Code about Defensible Space: https://josephinedemocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/Interntions-WUI-603-604.pdf
- From State Fire Marshal about Who to Call (handout at GP meeting in Gym): https://josephinedemocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/WhoToContact.pdf
- Rick McClintock, Firewise Coordinator, email@example.com 541-450-6212
- Lily Morgan: Rep.LilyMorgan@oregonlegislature.gov
- Pam Marsh: Rep.PamMarsh@oregonlegislature.gov