Help Send Jaime to Congress! Pizza on August 19thRSVP Now
- Monday, July 17th 6:00 – 8:00 pm, arrive by 5:45 please.
- Location: Unitarian Universalists, 129 NW E Street, Grants Pass
- Join us for this very interactive workshop which will focus on how to use language to create common ground with people with differing outlooks. We’ll also use role play to practice possible settings for Livingroom Conversations http://www.livingroomconversations.org/ using Big Talk Questions http://www.makebigtalk.com/.
- One of the desired outcomes of this workshop, is hosting or moderating Living Room Conversations in our community.
- Building Common Ground
- Words Matter
- Big Talk to Small Talk
- She Said, He Said – Constructive Dialog
- In the Other’s Voice
- Listening Without Bias
- Workshop facilitated by Charlotte Hutt & Suzanne Lavine
- Email email@example.com for more information.
- Must register to attend: RSVP
- Class size limited to first 25. If more than 25 people register, we’ll hold an additional workshop.