Here’s the action I took. Will you join with me and raise your voice in support?
“Thank you for sending e-mails to your state legislators and officials concerning the National Popular Vote bill.
You will probably receive an automated generic response from the legislators and, after the legislative office reads your email, you will probably later receive a more specific response.
Like us on Facebook! http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/like/
You have sent this message to the following:
- Carl Wilson (Rep.CarlWilson@oregonlegislature.gov)
- Herman Baertschiger (Sen.HermanBaertschiger@oregonlegislature.gov)
LEGISLATIVE LEADERS AND STATEWIDE OFFICIALS:
- Governor Kate Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary of State Dennis Richardson (email@example.com)
- Senate President Peter Courtney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUBJECT: Candidate with most votes should win Presidency
The current way we elect the president is broken. It looks like the entire campaign is going to come down to Ohio and Florida and a couple of other states. Oregon doesn’t seem to matter because everyone knows who is going to win here, and the candidates ignore us. But we as American citizens can change all of this. Let’s save America today: https://niume.com/post/233815
Gary Eby, MSW.”