COVID-19 Vaccinations are becoming more widely available with the roll out of the The American Rescue Plan. However, there are many questions people still have relating to the vaccine.
Join our Healthcare Caucus as they present a COVID-19 Vaccination Question and Answer Virtual Forum with guest speakers, Dr. Bruce Murray, Internal Medicine Specialist and Josephine County Public Health advisor; Dr. Kathleen Mechling, Family Medicine Specialist; and Dr. Barbra Villona, International Emergency Physician.
Some questions that will be addressed include:
- How do I find a vaccination site nearby?
- How risky are the vaccines?
- How do we know the vaccines are safe?
- Is it safer to contract the virus or to get the vaccine?
- Why do we need to get to “herd immunity” and what is that?
- I’ve gotten my vaccination, now what?
Josephine County residents can use this form to locate vaccination clinics, and request appointments.
Eligible residents can receive an in-home vaccination if travel is difficult through the The ADRC (Aging & Disability Resource Connection). Please call 541-618-7572 for more information.