Hot Off the Press
The defeat of Grants Pass Mayor was fully expected by those running the recall effort against her. The drubbing was not. Voters soundly rejected the recall by a no vote […]
Fox News has just been SLAPPED with a lawsuit by the state of Oregon, saying that its false claims about the 2020 election caused losses to the state’s employee retirement […]
“We yanked the funding because all the kids left the program,” Josephine County Commission Chair Herman Baertschiger said on The Bill Meyer Show Aug. 1. In July a Freedom from […]
Grants Pass Home Girl, Sara Bristol Sara Bristol was born in Grants Pass, Oregon and went to grade and high school here. Sara comes from a family who believed in […]
What We are working for:
- A balanced and equitable economy that provides a living wage for all workers.
- Competent, affordable and accessible health care.
- World class, lifelong educational opportunities.
- A healthy, sustainable environment.
- International diplomacy and cooperation.
We are county citizens who believe in bringing people together for the common good and making democratic principles the driving force behind all public policy.
We are working to build a community that extends beyond our borders and respects the inherent dignity of all.