Join Us for Lunch
Guest Speaker: Arden McConnell — POSTPONED SPEAKER
Arden will share her thoughts on the GP City Council, water treatment plans and maybe how California became solvent. More…
Join to instead discuss impacts of the impending ACA repeal to Josephine County.
Men invited too!
Thursday, January 19
Noon to 1:30PM
Black Forest Restaurant
820 NE E St, Grants Pass, OR 97526
What We are working for:
- A balanced and equitable economy that provides a living wage for all workers.
- Competent, affordable and accessible health care.
- World class, lifelong educational opportunities.
- A healthy, sustainable environment.
- International diplomacy and cooperation.
We are county citizens who believe in bringing people together for the common good and making democratic principles the driving force behind all public policy.
We are working to build a community that extends beyond our borders and respects the inherent dignity of all.
"Make America Great Again" ???
Made in 2010, but quite relevant today.